- The MaxTrax Walkers are intended to increase stability following trauma or post operative procedures including: acute ankle sprains, stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue injuries (grade II and III sprains), stable fractures and injuries of the foot and ankle, bunionectomies, metatarsal fractures,and Achilles tendon repair.
Designed with a wider foot bed for comfort and stability following lower leg, foot and ankle trauma and post-op procedures. A low profile, rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures. Cushioned inner and outer sole provides shock absorption to help improve patient comfort during ambulation. Soft nylon/foam liner is constructed to ensure no seams are in critical post-surgical areas. Malleable uprights breakdown on standard height walkers to accommodate shorter tibia/fibula. Ideal following metatarsal fractures, bunionectomies, acute ankle sprains, stress and stable fractures of the foot.
- Pediatric sizing through extra large
- Wider footbed for increased stability
- A one-piece liner design to keep sewn seams away from critical post-surgical areas
- Swiveling D-rings to allow for criss-cross or parallel strapping
- Cushioned inner/outer sole designed to absorb shock upon heel strike and improve patient comfort
- Rocker Sole to help reduce plantar pressures
- Malleable uprights that breakdown on all standard height walkers to accommodate patients with shorter tibia/fibula
- Low profile non-slip outer sole promotes a natural gait
- Pediatric / X-Small
Mfg part number(s): 79-95342, 79-95348, 79-95345, 79-95343, 79-95347, DJO79-9534