- Steel Reinforced Seat to support patient in seated position (prevents seat deflection and future breakage).
- Comfort designed stirrups help make the lithotomy position a little easier for your patients.
- Multi-Density Foam Top Design
- Powder-coated paint finish
- 18-gauge steel shell
- Seamless polystyrene drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer glides
- New Upholstery Included
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Electrical receptacle (115 VAC 5 AMPS Max.)
Celebrating its 100th year in business, Midmark Corporation strives to bring efficient patient care to millions of people each day in the human and animal healthcare industries around the world. A leading provider of medical, dental and veterinary equipment solutions, Midmark is focused on continuously improving exam room workflow and enhancing patient-caregiver interactions. Midmark’s more than 1,600 teammates worldwide are dedicated to redefining the future of the clinical space and making a positive difference in the practice of healthcare. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Midmark maintains production and administrative offices in Versailles, Ohio, as well as four subsidiaries in the United States and international subsidiaries in France, India and Italy.