MadaCide-FD is an effective way to thoroughly clean, deodorize and sanitize when infection control is essential. Madacide-FD effectively cleans, deodorizes and sanitizes against odor-causing organisms and disinfects hard surfaces and non-porus. Ready to use formula. MadaCide-FD kills the following - Staphylococcus Aureus, Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu), Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Influenza A2/HK and Herpes Simplex Type II, Mycobacterium bovis BCG (Tuberculosis), Polio 1 virus and Rhinovirus, HIV-1 (AIDS), Tricophyton mentagrophytes, Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans Is Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal.
- Unique anti-corrosion formulation will not damage lenses, cement, plastics, rubber, steel, aluminum, brass or other metal when used as directed.
- MadaCide-FD is EPA registered assuring that all performance claims stated on the label are accurate and verifiable
- One Step Infection Control SprayAir Dry
- Alcohol based. EPA registered.
- Kills Influenza A, HIV, Hepatitis B and C, TB, MRSA, VRE, SARS. Fungicidal.
- A Safe Effective Alcohol Based Broad Spectrum Formula
- It is Fungicidal Pseudomonacidal Virucidal Bactericidal and Tuberculocidal
|7020:32oz Spray Bottle
|7021||1 Gallon Bottle
|7022|| 2.5 Gallon Bottle
|7023||5 Gallon Bottle
|7024||55 Gallon Drum|
Mada is a manufacturer of several hundred Medical, Dental, Pediatric and Veterinary products catering to the Home Healthcare and Institutional markets. Mada was incorporated in 1969, with Production and Corporate Offices located in Carlstadt, New Jersey.
The guiding principle at Mada has been to produce products that represent our ongoing commitment to quality and safety.
With our proven record for manufacturing premium products, additional core competencies include: fast order processing and turnaround, technical assistance on demand, friendly and efficient customer service and competitive pricing.
Mfg part number(s): 7020, 7021, 7022, 7023, 7024, MADA702X