Riester Ri-Integral 8050 Macintosh Laryngoscopes feature 2.5 V xenon bulbs for optimum light and color. The Laryngoscope Handle are made of solid chromium plated metal and feature fluted handle surfaces for hygienic use. The Macintosh Blades are made of durable stainless steel and feature integrated 2.5 V xenon bulbs. The Blades are compatible with handles that are ISO 7376 compliant.
Riester Macintosh Sets include number 0, 1, and 2 stainless steel blades, AA-type battery handles, a 2.5 V xenon bulb and a hard plastic carry case with safety catches.
- Exceptionally high light intensity thanks to XL xenon illumination technology and the extra-strong fiber bundles of the F.O. blade.
- Macintosh and Miller blades with innovative blade design for optimum visibility of the epiglottis and vocal chords, simple insertion of the endotracheal tube.
- Large choice of power sources:
- manoeuvrable and sturdy battery handles and
- practical charging bases.
- Wide selection of laryngoscope sets for paediatrics and adults with particularly convincing cost effectiveness. All handles and blades are supplied singly and each can be individually combined within the fiber optics or standard model ranges.
For 60 years Riester has been providing top quality medical diagnostic instruments for use in doctor's practices and hospitals. Research and development, with practitioners, assures Riester will continue to be a pioneer in innovation into the future.