A solid foam arm trough that can be mounted to any chair with an armrest that helps support the upper trunk.
- Arm trough stabilizes arm when resting on the wheelchair armrest
- Foam cushioned for comfort and pressure release
- Helps stabilize upper trunk through added support
- Can be used on either side of the wheelchair
- Conveniently slips onto the armrest without straps
- Gel pad for additional pressure relief
Founded in 1978, Skil-Care Corporation has been developing and designing products for nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and homecare settings worldwide for over 30 years. Our ultimate goal is to enhance resident care and in addition, to assist healthcare facilities in reducing the occurrence of skin breakdown in the bed or wheelchair. Other areas of focus are: fall safety (mats, alarms), resident safety (smokers apron, belts), pressure reduction (cushions, paddings), bed and wheelchair positioning, mattresses, skin protection, gait and transfer assistance, exercise, bariatric accessories, sensory stimulation, physical restraints and numerous other products that are essential at home or in an institutional setting.