- Individuals recovering from an ankle or foot injury
The Knee Scooter offers increased comfort and ease of mobility to patients who cannot put weight on their foot or ankle, but want to remainactive. With its four large wheels and padded knee platform, the Knee Scooter is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The offset post on the aluminum knee platform allows for right-to-left adjustment in seconds - no tools required. The Knee Scooter is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses using a thumb release lever and fits beneath the raised knee platform for ease of storage and transportation.
- Scooter can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Large 8-inch clear PU wheels with sealed bearings
- Adjustable hand brake ensures safety
- Padded knee platform with easy-adjustment mechanism
- Padded handlebar grips
- Knee Platform Measurements: 7” (W) x 14” (L)
- Frame Finish: powder-coated black, white or burgundy
- Adjustable Handle Height: 31” - 41”
- Knee Pad Height Adjustment: 17 ½” - 22”
- Product Weight: 22.8 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
Warranty & Return Information
Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 90 days on all other parts
Compass Health Brands has been a leading manufacturer of Respiratory, Pain Management and Home Medical Equipment for over 20 years with one goal in mind – to provide innovative, high quality products through our valued customers that enable consumers to live healthier, more comfortable and independent lives.