Kendall 450 series electrodes are high performance adult electrodes ideal for hospital-wide use. The thin foam substrate incorporates an aggressive adhesive, is fluid-resistant, flexible and conforms easily to patient skin. The patented conductive adhesive hydrogel provides additional adhesion, leaves no messy residue to clean up and stays fresh up to 45 days out of the package. The Kendall 450 series electrodes have a lift tab located on one edge to facilitate easy removal from the release liner as well as the patient. The radiolucent version of this product is the Kendall™ 850 series electrode.
- Aggressive Adhesive - Effective in challenging monitoring situations (diaphoretic patients, stress), longer adhesion time on patient, reduced monitoring cost per patient, reduced clinician time.
- Proprietary Conductive Adhesive Hydrogel - Provides additional adhesion, consistent tracings, no messy residue and stays fresh up to 45 days out of the package.
- High Quality Thinner Foam - Resists fluids and conforms to boney prominences.
- Non Irritating Gel Formula - Patient comfort and reduced clinician time.
- Perforated Liner - Allows electrodes to be easily divided into convenient strips or singles.
- Lift Tab - Facilitates easy removal from release liner and patient.
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.