Kangaroo Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes w/ Y-Port with Safe Enteral Connections.
The feeding port is incompatible with luer lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event alert. The Kangaroo gastrostomy tube is constructed of a durable silicone that allows for optimal performance and longevity. The replaceable Y-port allows you to change the port rather than the entire tube.
- Engineered Safety Controls- Feeding ports are incompatible with luer lock or IV connectors, therefore, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion.
- Purple Feeding Port- Indicates nutritional port - not IV access.
- Medical-grade silicone tubing- Durability and tube longevity.
- Rounded skin disc for external retention- Tube stability.
- Graduated shaft- Allows for easy stoma depth measurement.
- Gastric balloon for internal retention- Seals off the internal stoma to prevent fluid leakage.
- Rounded tip with open distal end- Provides optimal tube performance.
- Replaceable Y-Port adapter- Allows for simple Y-port replacement when port becomes stretched.
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.