Kangaroo ePump pump sets are DEHP-Free and incorporate the Anti-Free Flow safety feature.
- New PVC material eliminates the use of the compound / chemical DEHP.
- Incorporates the internal Anti-Free Flow (AFF) Device for continuous protection for the patient from the possibility of a free flow incident.
- Spike set with threaded design.
- Large stepped connector.
- Protects the patients from any adverse side effects associated with DEHP
- Ensures patient safety and an accurate delivery of nutrition
- Compatible with Nestle` SpikeRight™ feeding port.
- Helps prevent connector to IV tubes and provides a secure fit with feeding tubes.
- 712054: Kangaroo™ Epump and Joey Pump Set Anti-free Flow 500 mL
- 713650: Kangaroo™ Epump and Joey Pump Set Anti-free Flow 1000 mL
- 714650: Kangaroo™ Epump and Joey Proximal Spike Set Anti-free Flow
- 716154: Kangaroo™ Epump and Joey Burette Set Anti-free Flow 100 mL
- 772055: Kangaroo™ Epump Set Anti-free Flow 500 mL
- 773656: Kangaroo™ Epump Set Anti-free Flow 1000 mL
- 773662: Kangaroo™ Epump Set with Flush Bag Anti-free Flow 1000 mL
- 774655: Kangaroo™ Epump Proximal Spike Set Anti-free Flow
- 774669: Kangaroo™ Epump Proximal Spike Set with Flush Bag Anti-free Flow 1000 mL
- 776150: Kangaroo™ Epump and Joey Burette Recertification Set 100 mL
- 776250: Kangaroo™ Epump and Joey Rigid Container Pump Set Anti-free Flow 1200 mL
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.
Mfg part number(s): 712054, 713650, 772055, 773656, 774669, 773662, 714650, 774655, 716154, 776150, CVN7120XX