For use with U-100 insulin. Individually packaged syringe with or without attached needle and several available needle gauge sizes; graduated barrel markings.
- Single unit graduations improves measurement on insulin draws and minimizes errors
- Orange needle cap (sheath) easy identification as U-100 insulin syringe
- Ultra Comfort, anti-coring, tri-beveled point Produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections
- Improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections
- Rigid, polypropylene packaging protects against accidental product contamination; provides particulate-free package
- Clear barrel construction and bolder scale easy to read; fewer errors
- Hubless needle Design provides low dead space; reduces insulin loss in hub
- Low dead space in permanent needle syringe minimizes waste of insulin
- 3/10 mL
- Latex Free
- 29 G x 1/2" (0.33 mm x 1.3 cm)
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.