Instrument Care and Staining Products
- MLTX3-700: Pre-mixed, non-silicone, anti-corrosive formula in a ready to use 8 oz. spray pump bottle. Steam permeable and water soluble. Helps prevent spotting, staining and rusting. Lubricates instrument box locks, screw locks, scissors blades, and any other metal to metal moving parts.
- MLTX3-720,MLTX3-725 and MLTX3-726and : Contents of one 8 oz. bottle makes 32 gallons of solution. Neutral pH and phosphate-free liquid concentrate formula for manual and ultrasonic cleaning or soaking of surgical/dental instruments, accessories and glassware. Biodegradable and rinses free.
- MLTX3-740:Special powdered formula which removes stains and tarnish and restores luster to surgical/dental instruments, autoclaves, ultrasonic cleaners, stainless steel countertops, etc. Ideal for use on stainless steel, chrome, nickel, brass, copper and silver.
- MLTX 3-750 and MLTX3-755:Neutral pH multi-enzyme liquid concentrate ideal for instrument presoak, ultrasonic cleaning, laundry presoak, and evacuation system cleaner. Ideal for cleaning hard to remove proteinaceous (mucous & tissue) and lipid (fatty) materials from the surfaces of surgical/dental instruments, linen, water submersible equipment, or where mechanical scrubbing is impractical.
- MLTX3-760:Ideal for applications where instrument cleaning is not immediately available. Simply spray on instruments until ready for cleaning. Prevents bio burden from drying onto instruments prior to initializing decontamination. Active enzymes work to breakdown blood, mucous and other bio burden for reduced cleaning time. No water dilution required and prevents spills and splashing during transport. Easy and safe to use on metals, plastic and rubber materials.
- MLTX3-800:includes one each of the following: Spray Lube (REF 3-700), Surgical Instrument Cleaner (REF 3-720), Surgical Instrument Stain Remover (REF 3-740), Instrument Care DVD (REF 3-810), Nylon Brush and Stainless Steel Brush (REF 3-1000 & 3-1001)
- MLTX3-810: 25-minute Instructional DVD designed to help practitioners and staff properly care for instruments. DVD offers step-by-step guidance on handling, cleaning, rinsing, inspecting, lubricating and sterilizing all surgical and dental instruments.
- MLTX3-1000: Ideal for cleaning hard to reach places without scratching or harming delicate instrument surfaces.
- MLTX3-1001:Ideal for cleaning rasps, files and burs.
Mfg part number(s): 3-700, 3-720, 3-725, 3-740, 3-750, 3-755, 3-760, 3-800, 3-810, 3-1000, 3-1001, MLTX3-XXX