Combination infant chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- 7/8” diameter bell provides unsurpassed low frequency response
- 1 1/8” diameter diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC “Y” tubing
- Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips in small and large for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Spare diaphragm included
- Scope ID Tag included
- Lite Blue
- Weighs 4.1 oz.
- Overall length 30.5"
- Lifetime Warranty covers all parts
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.