These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
- Center Section raises 30 degrees and has a Spring Loaded Lock that must be released before the section will raise.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection.
- 1 ½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- 4 Caster Base with 4” Total Lock ball bearing casters
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- Top Section: Five Piece
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: Three Section
- Center Section: 22" x 27"
- 15" x 13" Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees.
- Foot Section: 39" x 27" Raises 73 degrees.
- Armrest: 12-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Capacity (lbs): 400
Armedica Manufacturing Corporation began in 1998 as a manufacturer of Hi-Lo Treatment Tables for physical therapy and sports medicine. Our products are designed with the fresh and innovative thinking that a new company inspires, but our way of doing business is based on great traditions of quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our treatment tables are among the best in the industry, and with the wide variety of models and options to choose from, you can get a high quality treatment table at an affordable price.