Heavy duty steel tube Hi Lo control allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The control is designed to allow easy access from anywhere around the table without disrupting the treatment.
- Top Section: Two Piece
- Width: 40"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: One Section
- 40" x 27" Raises 74 Degrees.
- Body Section: 40" x 49"
- Capacity (lbs): 500 lbs.
- Minimum Height : 18”
- Maximum Height : 37”
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3® bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- 4 Caster Base with 4” Total Lock ball bearing casters
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
Armedica Manufacturing Corporation began in 1998 as a manufacturer of Hi-Lo Treatment Tables for physical therapy and sports medicine. Our products are designed with the fresh and innovative thinking that a new company inspires, but our way of doing business is based on great traditions of quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our treatment tables are among the best in the industry, and with the wide variety of models and options to choose from, you can get a high quality treatment table at an affordable price.