True double locking protection with two high security pick-resistant tubular locks. Reversible Cabinet can be positioned to open to either left or right. Full length stainless steel pinned door hinge prevent pin removal. Predrilled holes for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wood stud mounting hardware included).
- Dual door construction
- True double locking protection with 2 high security pick-resistant tubular locks
- Locks are keyed separately with two keys per lock included
- Unique lock sequences– all cabinets are keyed differently
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal
- One fixed shelf and one adjustable and removable shelf with the choice of 4 locations
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wall mounting hardware included)
- Narcotics cabinet is delivered ready to use (door handle and shelf must be customer installed)
- Twelve year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 15” H x 11” W x 4”D (38.1 cm H x 28 cm W x 10.5 cm D)
- Net weight: 13 pounds (5.9 kg)
- Approx. shipping weight: 14 pounds (6.4 kg)
Harloff has been designing innovative storage solutions since 1951, an is a part of The Winsford Corporation. Harloff offers a full line of Medical Carts and Storage Solutions and can customize orders to meet your specific needs. Harloff medical carts have become known in the medical industry for high quality and long life, innovative and flexible design features, strong factory support, and favorable turnaround times. Core product lines include both acute and long term care. Specialty carts include MRI safe and Malignant Hypothermia carts.