Maintain accurate blood pressure readings with lower lifetime cost with gear-free DuraShock technology, the first major innovation in aneroid technology in nearly 100 years. Part of our Gold Series, the DS66 Trigger features an innovative trigger-release design for easy operation.
- Shock resistant to maintain accuracy with lower lifetime cost—can withstand up to 30" drop and remain in calibration
- Soft comfort grip
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Trigger deflation valve for smooth, one-finger operation
- 15-year calibration warranty
- Lighter weight than traditional models—won't weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.