This versatile unweighting system removes impact to allow pain-free, functional exercise and gait training over any treadmill. It is ideal for sports and orthopedic therapy, neurological rehabilitation, fitness and cross training, geriatric conditions, weight loss and adaptive sport training. GlideTrak provides partial to full body unweighting, and meets doctor's orders for: non-weight bearing, touch down weight bearing, partial (50% or less) weight bearing or weight bearing as tolerated. Its open frame design allows easy access to patients during treatment.The standard shoulder harness provides safe and secure exercise for balanced challenged patients. An optional balance harness upgrade offers added security, comfort and postural control. It also allows the option of safe, regular treadmill use with or without the GlideTrak saddle assembly. The GlideTrak system is practical and affordable for clinical use, home programs and lifelong exercise.
- The unique, patented Pelvic Suspension system securely cradles the pelvis and lifts body weight with no pressure to sensitive perineal tissues.
- It provides 100% body support between each step which allows patients to:
- Train with a single leg
- Gradually integrate an involved leg (differential training)
- Lift both legs to rest while fully supported by the seat
- The saddle assembly can be removed for ordinary treadmill use
- 89"H x 42.5"W x 52"L
- Weighting capacity 350 lbs.
Mfg part number(s): GLIDETRAK, 081607316, SAMPgr9354