The G5 TherAssist is our latest advancement in massage/percussion technology for use in both physical and respiratory therapy applications. The TherAssist is ideal for use in physical therapy, respiratory therapy, and sports medicine applications. This unit features digital solid-state electronic controls. Includes a timer. An expanded cycle per second range (10 - 60 CPS) more closely replicates manual procedures. Ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, deep muscle therapy, trigger point reduction, treatment of muscle spasm, pain relief by mobilizing lactic acid, and postural drainage.
- Easy to use dial controls with visual displays of CPS, Time and Pulsation Range
- Speed feedback logic maintains CPS regardless of load.
- Versatility: Pole, Table Top and Wall Mountable
- Motor runs cooler with digital control (vs. analog control), requiring less amp draw and increasing motor life
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower
- Output Speed: 10-60 cycles per second
- Power Source: 110v or 220v
- Speed Control: Solid State Electronic
- Current Leakage: under 75 MicroAmps
- Power Cord: 10' hospital grade
- Drive Cable: 5'
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac
- Timer: Yes
- Applicator Storage: Yes Tray