This incredibly-popular lightweight USA-made scale offers a wide range of versatility.
- It can be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale, and its sloped ramps offer versatility by allowing entry from either side.
- The 6550′s vertical fold-up feature and heavy-duty wheels contribute to its ease of mobility in four directions and minimal storage space needed.
- The 6550′s digital weight indicator is the industry's most advanced, featuring serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-FI Ethernet output, BMI calculation, yellow “quick keys” for basic weighing, 350-degree rotating mounting bracket for viewing in all angles, and an easy-to-read blue LCD display.
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 30 x 32 in / 76 x 81 cm
- Keypad: 19 key, color-coded, sealed membrane
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet
- Display Dimensions: 9.5 W x 6.6 H x 2.1 D in / 24 W x 17 H x 5 D
- Power: Optional model MV1PWR AC adapter or 6 C batteries (not included)
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, max.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
- Enclosure Construction: Steel and Aluminum
- Shipping Weight: 91 lb / 41.2 kg
- Display: 5 digit, seven segment, 7/8 inch (22.23 mm) high LCD weight digits
- 90 days manufacturer defect
- 2 Year service warranty
Detecto Scale, an ISO-9001 certified scale manufacturer, markets a complete line of quality weighing products for the healthcare, foodservice and shipping/logistics industries. Detecto’s headquarters and factory is in Webb City, Missouri, USA with warehouses in Canada and England and distributors in over 110 countries. Founded in 1900, Detecto Scale is the largest medical scale manufacturer in the United States. The family-owned and privately-held company employs a staff of 350 associates trained in manufacturing USA-made, high-quality weighing products. Detecto has been featured on the TV shows “How It’s Made” and “World’s Greatest!…”