Affordable and easy to use, Welch Allyn FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs offer all the advantages of FlexiPort technology—including simplified connectivity—in a dependable, durable design.
- FlexiPort technology enables every cuff to be used as a one- or two-tube cuff
- Tested to withstand demanding clinical environments
- Latex-free material minimizes risk of allergic reactions
- Rotatable port, improves patient comfort and cuff durability
- Folded edge reduces risk of cuts and scrapes, maximizing patient comfort
- Meets all latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA
- Primary sizes are color-coded to make it easy to find the proper cuff size
- Screw Tip
- Size-11 Adult
- No Tubes or Connectors
- Cuff Range 25-34 cm
- Three-year warranty
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.