Primary sizes are color-coded to make it easy to find the proper cuff size.
- Easy one-hand attachment/detachment of tubing with FlexiPort makes changing cuffs much faster and easier
- Rotatable port reduces stress to cuff tubing and port, improving patient comfort and cuff durability
- Folded edge reduces risk of cuts and scrapes, maximizing patient comfort
- Meets all latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA
- Latex-free material minimizes risk of allergic reactions
- Width: 1.16 CM
- Height: 27.94 CM
- Depth: 2.54 CM
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.