- Pharmacy, on the floor, and in home care settings.
The B Braun Medical Filter Straw is a unique medical instrument comprised of needle-free assistance with USP <797> requirements, for the sterile filtration of glass ampule contents. The device has been designed to enhance patient safety by reducing potential for glass particle injection when using single-dose glass ampules.
- 5 micron particulate ampule filter
- Safety in a Snap
- Enhances patient safety by reducing potential for glass particle injection when using single-dose glass ampules
- Filter reduces injection of contaminants 2
- Reduction of contaminants lessens potential side effects such as phlebitis, caused by infused particulates 3
- Flexible straw can be angled for easy use
- Flexible straw
- Latex Content: Components do not contain rubber tree latex. Latex Free
- Needle Free
|415020|| 5 micron filter with 4 in. flexible straw for fluid aspiration from glass ampules
|415021|| 5 micron filter with 1 3/4 in. flexible straw for fluid aspiration from glass ampules|
Mfg part number(s): 415021, 415020, BBNGR00146