For comfort, economy, overall functional and storage, there's nothing better than Clinton's Family Practice Table. This versatile table has storage access from either side. Plus, its lower treatment table height could eliminate the need for a step stool, and makes it ideal for family practice, clinic or wherever a cost effective treatment/exam table is needed. It is available in your choice of 20 colors of upholstery with color coordinated laminate doors and drawers on an easy-clean laminate base.
- Plush vinyl upholstery over 2" firm padding
- Full 27" width for patient comfort
- Air-spring adjustable backrest
- Coated, two position adjustable stirrups
- Padded, pull-out leg rest on steel track
- Optional pull-out basin
- Easy care all laminate base
- Color coordinated doors and top available
- Chip resistant edges
- 1 large side storage compartment with shelf
- Storage compartment is accessible from both sides (no right or left handed tables)
- 2 Euro style drawers with all steel slides
- Built with plywood and laminate panels that are California CARB I compliant
- Top sections are easily replaceable in the field
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Length: 58" / 72" Extended
- Width: 27"
- Height: 31"
- 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use
Clinton Industries is a forward-thinking manufacturer of Medical Furniture and accessories. It was founded in 1978 With five full lines of equipment featuring: medical tables and cabinets, seating and accessories, one of the most affordable lines of blood drawing chairs in the business, the most innovative pediatric equipment on the market and a full line of physical therapy equipment, Clinton Industries is positioned to move in to the future with more products, more growth and even greater market success.