Sometimes referred to as a “Cardiac Walker.” Supports the patient's weight when exercising. Good for post-op patients when early walking exercise is indicated. Easily adjusts to suit different heights. The padded, molded arm pads have a sculpted forearm cutout to keep the arms from sliding off the pads. The arm pads can be removed and easily cleaned, making the walker ideal for facilities with a variety of users. Handgrips are a more comfortable, round shape and are forward-facing, providing a better and more ergonomic grip. Welded steel frame has a baked epoxy enamel finish. Non-marring casters with step-on wheel locks on the rear casters. Length of adjustable, padded armrest is 17.5" and 6.5" wide. Width between the armrests can be adjusted from 12"–19". Step-on locking brakes on two casters.
- Good for post-op patients.
- Exercise is indicated.
- Easily adjusts to suit different heights.
- Handgrips are a more comfortable.
- Non-marring casters with step-on wheel locks on the rear casters.
- Length of adjustable, padded armrest is 17.5" and 6.5" wide.
- 960170 - EVA Pneumatic Adult – HOME
- 081517523 - EVA Pneumatic, Adult w/Directional Casters – HOME
- 081581214 - EVA Pneumatic Adult – INSTI
- 081581222 - EVA Pneumatic w/Directional Casters – INSTI
- 081598259 - Pneumatic with Hand Brakes, Home
- 081598267 - Pneumatic with Hand Brakes, Hospital
- 081622950 - EVA Small Pneumatic
- HCPCS Code: E0143, E0154
- Adult Pneumatic - 333 lbs
- Small Pneumatic - 250 lbs
Mfg part number(s): 960170, SAMPgr4142