Etac Turner PRO is a turn aid with a functional design that offers safe patient turning with standing support. This turn aid enables a good posture and minimizes the risk of injury for the carer when transferring, moreover, it encourages natural standing and sitting movement for the user. The only adjustment necessary is the height of the leg support and the handle. Thereafter, the transfer can be performed safely whilst the caregiver and user can maintain eye contact and communication. The orange handle provides a strong, high contrasting color which can help users with impaired vision or dementia. The small footplate makes it the perfect choice of transfer aid when transferring in tight spaces.
- Handle adjusts from 40-1/2" to 50" and the platform disk is 17" in diameter
- The knockdown function allows the Turner to be folded easily for storage and transport.
- Etac Turner PRO is easy to transport due to its low weight of only 7,5 kg, furthermore it is compact and easy to grip.
- Lower leg support height: 15 cm
- Lower leg support width: 38 cm
- Maximum user weigh: 200 kg
- Material: Cast aluminum, powder coated steel, chrome 3
|Handle Adjusts From
||40-1/2" to 50"
|Platform Disk Measures
||33.07" - 37.79"