Weighing small children to obese patients – the seca 703 can do it all. Especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. Then there are two options: integrate a mechanical measuring rod or receive data wirelessly from a separate digital stadiometer. Other advantages include the high load bearing capacity of up to 660 lbs for heavyweight patients, the large and flat platform and time-saving functions Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD and mother/child-function. With everything primed for the future and integration in EMR using the seca 360° wireless.
- Ccan receive data from a separate stadiometer and then automatically calculate the BMI from height and weight.
- Do you want to send the results wirelessly to your PC or to a seca 360° wireless printer? Itʼs as easy as pressing the function key.
- Power supply: Batteries / Optional Power Adaptor
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Heavy duty cast iron base is slip resistant with an anti-tip column design.
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Mother/child function.
- Measuring rod seca 220 included.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be wirelessly transmitted to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.2 lbs / 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.2 x 36.6 x 20.5" / 360 x 930 x 520 mm
- Platform (WxHxD): 13.2 x 3.1 x 13.6" / 335 x 80 x 345 mm
- Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg