- Torches, Telemeters and Measuring Instruments, Microphones and Medical Devices.
Each battery is tested for voltage and leakage before release to ensure dependable power – even after up to seven years of storage. And they can operate in temperature extremes between -20°C and +54°C. Procell batteries are ideal for applications such as torches, telemeters and measuring instruments, microphones and medical devices. Procell packaging is designed to accommodate the needs of professional users with very large battery consumptions, such as hospitals, steel mills and TV stations. For ease of use AA and AAA batteries come in reclosable packaging.
- Duracell Procell alkaline batteries are manufactured in our Aarschot plant (Belgium), which has quality ISO 9001 and environmental ISO14001 certifications.
- All packaging is made of cardboard – 85% recycled.
- By continuously improving battery performance we help reduce the number of cells used and disposed, so reducing waste.
- Procell batteries are also mercury-free and have Nordic Swan certification.
- PC1300 - D (LR20) - 1.5 V
- PC1400 - C (LR14) - 1.5 V
- PC1500BKD - AA (LR6) - 1.5 V
- PC2400BKD - AAA (LR03) - 1.5 V
- PC1604BKD - 9V (6LR61) - 9 V
Mfg part number(s): PC1500BKD, PC2400BKD, PC1400, PC1300, PC1604BKD, DRCPC13XX