The Baxter FLO-GARD 6201 Volumetric Infusion Pump and the Baxter FLO-GARD 6301 Dual-Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump are industry standard in standard set infusion pump technology.
- Selectable Options offer customized control of operation.
- Computer Interface allows remote operation and monitoring.
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm - an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected
- Slide Clamp Option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free flow
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering
- Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9 mL /hr in increments of 0.1 mL /hr
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications
- Flow Rate Range 1 – 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL/hr increments and 1 – 1,999 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments
- VTBI Range 1 – 9,999 mL
- Alarm Log Last 10 alarms
- Dimensions 32.5 cm W x 13 cm D x 29 cm H (13” x 5.1” x 11.4”)
- Weight 8.1 kg (11.6 lbs)
- Battery 12 volt, 2.0 ampere, sealed lead acid
- Battery Recharger 80% charged within 8 hours
- Battery Life 6 hours at 1,400 mL/hr (4 hours with both channels operating at 1 – 1,400 mL/hr
- Power Cord Biomed replaceable 2.75 m (9 feet)
- Leakage Current Less than 50 μA
- Fuse 0.8 ampere, 250 volt, slow-blow
- Communications Port RS232 serial port
- Power Requirements 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 50W