Covidien's line of Dover Foley Catheters are designed with a non-reactive, non-adhering bonded silicone surface. The color-coded inflation valve accepts luer slip syringes. Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath, the silicone elastomer coating on the catheters provides a barrier between the latex catheter shaft and the patients urethra increasing biocompatibility.
- Non-reactive, non-adhering bonded silicone surface
- Color-coded inflation valve accepts luer slip syringes
- Packaged in an outer peel-back pouch and an easy-to-open inner sheath
- Silicone elastomer coating provides a barrier between the latex catheter shaft and the patients urethra
- Increased biocompatibility
- Length: 16"
- Balloon: 5CC Balloon
- Material: Silicone, Latex
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.
Mfg part number(s): 8887688169, 8887688185, 8887688201, 8887688227, 8887688243, 8887688268, CVNGR01285