Dispenser for Disposable Ear Specula without storage, 524 Series
- KleenSpec Disposable Specula are economical and convenient
- KleenSpec Disposable Specula are made from non-toxic plastic and are available in a variety of sizes
- KleenScoop cerumen removal disposable specula are designed for curettage of the outer ear canal and will reach just beyond the anterior prominence of the ear canal in patients over 10 years old
- The dispenser holds all specula sizes within a series
- Dispenser is available with and without a storage compartment
- 524 Series (case of 10 Dispensers)
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.