Detecto’s model 750 display features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient themself. A quick and simple BMI calculator allows you the ease of BMI calculation when you require it. The durable design and easy-to-replace AA batteries make the 750 perfect for all clinics, hospitals, and physician offices’ scales. A RS232 serial port provides EMR/EHR connectivity for efficient patient record-keeping.
- Extra-large, 0.75 inch high digits on an easy-to-read LCD display.
- Engineered for freedom of patient weighing.
- Just touch the BMI key and utilize the toggle arrows to adjust the patient height for the BMI calculation.
- Compact design is ergonomic and easy for the patient to weigh.
- Use either 6 “AA” batteries or the AC adapter (optional).
- Easy to remove from the scale column for battery replacement.
- Lock/Release key for viewing weight after the patient steps away from the scale.
- Units conversion for LB or KG.
- Heavy steel construction for years of service.
- Made in USA for convenient parts and service requirements
- Display: 0.7 in / 19 mm high LCD, 6 digit, 7 segment
- Sensitivity: 0 to 2.4 mV/V
- Signal Input Range: 0 to 12 mV max
- Transducer Excitation: 5.0 VDC
- Resolution: 2,500 divisions
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
- Power Requirements: 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz 12 VDC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power supply
- Connectivity: 1 RS232 serial port
- Division Value: 1, 2 or 5
- Sample Rate: 1 to 16 samples per second
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 through 9 divisions
- Weighing Units: pounds, kilograms, pounds/kilograms and kilograms/pounds
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 dir. arrows
- Enclosure Size: 6.125 W x 6.75 H x 1.75 D in / 16 W x 17 H x 4 D cm
- Construction: Painted Steel
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port
Detecto Scale, an ISO-9001 certified scale manufacturer, markets a complete line of quality weighing products for the healthcare, foodservice and shipping/logistics industries. Detecto’s headquarters and factory is in Webb City, Missouri, USA with warehouses in Canada and England and distributors in over 110 countries. Founded in 1900, Detecto Scale is the largest medical scale manufacturer in the United States. The family-owned and privately-held company employs a staff of 350 associates trained in manufacturing USA-made, high-quality weighing products. Detecto has been featured on the TV shows “How It’s Made” and “World’s Greatest!…”