Contemporary desktop instrument offering the same industry-leading design features found on our wall and mobile mercury sphygmomanometers.
- Rugged housing constructed from a combination of virtually indestructible ABS and die cast aluminum
- Contemporary design with weighted base and integral wire inflation system basket
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features a massive 5.00mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow
- White oversized numerals on contrasting black scale combined with high visibility red graduations for easy reading
- EZ tube and Reservoir lock simplify safe instrument maintenance
- Adcuff with Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Adflow bulb and valve with filter screen protection
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3mmHg @ 50F(10C) - 104F(40C)
- Sphyg Accuracy at extended temperature range: +/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50F(10C) and >104F(40C)
- Storage Temp: -4F (-20C) - 131F(55C)
- Valve Type: ADFLOW
- Number of tubes: 2 Tubes
- Cuff type: ADCUFF
|Part #|| Size|| Range
|932-7IBK|| Infant|| 9.0-14.0 cm/3.5"-5.5"
|932-9CBK|| Child|| 13.0-19.5 cm/5.1"-7.6"
|932-10SABK|| Small Adult|| 19.0-27.0 cm/7.4"-10.6"
|932-11ABK|| Adult|| 23.0-40.0 cm/9.0"-15.7"
|932-12XBK|| Large Adult|| 34.0-50.0 cm/13.3"-19.6"
|932-13TBK|| Thigh|| 40.0-66.0 cm/15.7"-25.9"|
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 932-7IBK, 932-9CBK, 932-10SABK, 932-11ABK, 932-12XBK, 932-13TBK, ADCGR01731