A portable desktop mercury instrument that follows in the quality tradition of ADC sphygmomanometers.
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing with textured black baked enamel finish
- Fold-down cover with spring lock mechanism
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features 4.00mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow
- High visibility red graduations
- Filter system keeps mercury clean for reliable performance
- Locking reservoir secures mercury during storage, transport, or maintenance
- Adcuff black nylon cuff with ADCs proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Adflow bulb and valve with filter screen protection
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Gauge Warranty:Lifetime
- Sphyg Accuracy:+/-3mmHg @ 50F(10C) - 104F(40C)
- Sphyg Accuracy at extended temperature range: +/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50F(10C) and >104F(40C)
- Storage Temp: -4F (-20C) - 131F(55C)
- Valve Type: ADFLOW
- Number of tubes: 2 Tubes
- Cuff type: ADCUFF
|Part #|| Size|| Range
|922-7IBK|| Infant|| 9.0-14.0 cm/3.5"-5.5"
|922-9CBK|| Child|| 13.0-19.5 cm/5.1"-7.6"
|922-10SABK|| Small Adult|| 19.0-27.0 cm/7.4"-10.6"
|922-11ABK|| Adult|| 23.0-40.0 cm/9.0"-15.7"
|922-12XBK|| Large Adult|| 34.0-50.0 cm/13.3"-19.6"
|922-13TBK|| Thigh||40.0-66.0 cm/15.7"-25.9"|
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 922-7IBK, 922-9CBK, 922-10SABK, 922-11ABK, 922-12XBK, 922-13TBK, ADCGR01730