Kendall 5400 is a market leader in Resting ECG electrodes. The 5400 features our most popular level of adhesion compatible for most diagnostic applications. The Kendall 5500 tab electrode features our highest tack adhesive gel providing maximum adhesion on challenging patients. Patented Conductive Adhesive Hydrogel provides firm adhesion, repositionability and low impedance for clear, reliable tracings as well as minimizing adhesive residue to facilitate patient clean up.
- Patented Conductive Adhesive Hydrogel
- Available in 2 different Adhesive Levels: Accomodates different skin types, applications and monitoring situations.
- Laminated Carbon Vinyl: Provides conformability to the skin, torsion relief and radiolucency.
- Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl) Sensing Element Assists in making the electrode defibrillation recoverable.
- Meet or exceed AAMI specifications, including DC Offset, AC Impedance, Defibrillation Recovery and DC Drift.
- Provides firm adhesion, repositionability and low impedance.
- Accomodates different skin types, applications and monitoring situations.
- Latex-free (packaging is latex free as well).
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.
Mfg part number(s): 31433538, 30807732, CVNGR00773