Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP. Large LCD display with backlight. Extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure, MAP and pulse rate. Lightweight and portable: weights just 4 pounds. Training video included. 2-year warranty on all parts and labor on Spot Vital signs
- Large LCD display with backlight.
- Measures noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate, temperature and SpO2 in about 30 seconds.
- IR Connectivity to Electronic Medical Records.
- Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options.
- All configurations include NIBP, pulse rate and MAP.
- Optional—SureTemp® thermometry, Masimo® or Nellcor pulse oximetr.
- Dimensions: 9.70"(24.64cm) x 5.72" (14.53cm) x 4.73" (12.01cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP1--1992 AAMI Standards.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty on all parts and labor.
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.