The Cybertech SPINE Brace is the first line of defense for the treatment of low back pain without a prescription. It offers the mechanical advantage that was originally designed to meet the demanding requirements of orthopedic surgeons. Utilizing a patented one-handed rotating type pulley mechanism, it is designed specifically to provide comfortable support and hydrostatic lift to the lower back. A single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to adjust with one hand in seconds for standing, sitting, walking or driving. The brace is made of a breathable mesh, promoting airflow to
keep users cool and clean.
- Retail packaged and includes a six minute video on how to manage back pain.
- One-step pulley system achieves full circumferential compression as opposed to the favoring of one side to another
- Nylon mesh side panels provide vertical support
- Patented rotating type pulley mechanism allows for true 6:1 mechanical advantage when applying the brace.
- The corsets rear power unit is removable for easy care and cleaning.
- 5 year warranty on the mechanical advantage pulley system
- 90 day warranty on the belt/brace.
- Size: X-Large (40 - 45 inches)