Using the highest quality high-grade cotton made of woven ring spun yarn, these gauzes have earned the USP Type VII seal to verify its quality with low contamination. The woven 8-ply construction gives softness and offers excellent vertical wicking needed to absorb blood and wound exudate. Well suited for a variety of applications. Available in a broad range of sizes conveniently indexed in 10's for faster, easier handling. The gauze sponges offer excellent absorbency to be ideal for wound prepping and cleaning or be applied as a wound dressing. It is non-sterile, packaged in bulk for an economical choice in gauze sponge.
The sponges are well suited for variety of applications; wound dressing, general cleaning, minor prepping, wound packing and debriding. The nonsterile sponges are conveniently indexed in 10's for faster, easier handling.
- Available in the broadest range on the market
- Meets or exceeds USP Type VII gauze requirements
- Convenient Packaging
- 12-Ply Adds Softness and Absorbency
- Indexed in 10's for Quicker Handling
- Soft and absorbent
- Construction Adds Excellent Vertical Wicking
- High-Grade Cotton
- Meets and Exceeds USP Type VII Standards
- Virtually lint free
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Sterility: Sterile and Non-Sterile options available
- Ply: 8, 12 ,16 Ply available
- Color: White
- Shape: Square
- Material: Made from high-grade 100% ring spun cotton
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 Inch (10.2 x 10.2 cm)
- Meets USP Type VII Gauze Requirements
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.
Mfg part number(s): 2146, 2252, 2346, 7267, 2438, 2556, 2634, 2733, 2835, 3208, 1806, 1903, 3968, 6318, 3967, 6939, 3033, 2539, 397110, 7605, 2259, CVNGR01696