Angel Soft ps® Compact® coreless bath tissue with Angel Soft ps base sheet for improved softness verses regular Compact is the answer to your coreless needs. Specifically designed to increase tissue capacity, Compact allows you to utilize a variety of dual roll or high capacity 4 roll dispensing options or convert existing dispensers with the use of specially designed dispenser spindles. High capacity means less maintenance intervals and reduced risk of product run-outs for improved patron satisfaction. Compact's unique packaging reduces inventory space required and makes storage and retrieval of product for refill much easier verses standard tissue in large corrugated boxes. This cost-effective coreless tissue will satisfy all of your customer and employee needs. Angel Soft ps® Compact® offers the comfort of embossed 2-ply softness with reliable performance you can count on.
- High capacity, 750 sheets per roll, 2-ply Angel Soft ps® Compact® tissue with improved softness verse regular Compact® reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Embossed tissue in a high capacity, coreless format
- Compact® bath tissue has 95% less packaging waste vs. GP standard bath tissue by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and outer corrugate
- 100% tissue usage helps eliminate stub roll waste
- Contains at least 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber. Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines
- USDA Certified Biobased product
- Variety of dispensing options to fit your facilities needs while enhancing patron's perception of the facility
- Sheet (WxL) 3.850" x 4.050''
- Roll Diameter 4.75"
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America.