The NEW CordLess sensor pads function with absolutely no cord between the pad and the monitor! CordLess pads communicte with the TL-2100G CordLess Fall Monitor using patented and industry exclusive wireless technology with both an audible and visual alert.
CordLess sensor pads can easily be set up to signal a variety of Smart Cordless compatible monitors such as the Tl-2100G CordLess Monitor, the 433-CMU Central Monitor or the 433-EC Economy Cordless Monitor. These sensor pads are available in a variety of sizes and warranties for bed and chair.
- Complete Control Over Alert Volume - Caregivers can adjust the alert to any volume from 0 and 110 decibels
- Create a Comprehensive Fall Monitoring System - Easily add components such as chair sensor pads, floor Mats, pagers and central monitors
- Easily Integrate with Existing Fall Management Programs - CordLess® central monitoring, paging and TamperProof® technology result in accurate evaluation of resident fall risk
- Reduce Resident Tampering - Monitors can be placed out of residents' reach. Plus, Smart's Caregiver Key® mode ensures that only caregivers can reset monitors
- Reduce Tripping Hazards and Eliminate Broken or Tangled Pad Cords