Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and other conditions requiring compression. Coban 2 Layer Compression System, Includes Roll 1 - Comfort Layer, 4 inch x 2.9 yd (10cm x 2,7m), unstretched, and Roll 2 - Compression Layer, 4 inch x 5.1 yd (10cm x 4,7m), fully stretched length, 4 inch x 3.8 yd (10cm x 3,5m) unstretched.
- Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage and improve patient`s daily living activities.
- Easy and fast to apply.
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application.
- The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities.
- For management of venous leg ulcers and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate.
- Coban 2 Layer Compression System (Cat #2094) may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8.
- Coban 2 Layer Lite Compression System (Cat #2794) may be used for patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.5.