Molded composite foam rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities. Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences - user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. The molded rollers are strong enough to be used by large adults and active children. Foam rollers are available in 36", 18" and 12" lengths with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile. This line of rollers is available in black. The molded composite foam rollers are more firm than the polyethylene roller and are rugged.
- Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation.
- Use half roll as rocker board by standing on flat side.
- Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile.
- The molded composite foam rollers are more firm than the polyethylene roller and are rugged.
- 30-2280 - 6 x 36 inch - Round
- 30-2282 - 6 x 18 inch - Round
- 30-2281 - 6 x 12 inch - Round
- 30-2290 - 6 x 36 inch - Half-Round
- 30-2292 - 6 x 18 inch - Half-Round
- 30-2291 - 6 x 12 inch - Half-Round
Mfg part number(s): 30-2281, 30-2282, 30-2280, 30-2291, 30-2292, 30-2290, FAB30-22XX