Pro Advanatge's Chromic Gut Sutures are absorbable sutures made from purified connective tissue and derived from cow or sheep intestines. Treated with chromic salt to prolong the absorption process and improve tensile strength, the sutures are packaged in alcohol to prevent drying.
- Easy to handle for smooth tissue passage and minimal tissue reaction
- High tensile strength reduces breakage
- Needles crimped to thread using swaging allowing for a smooth transition from needle to thread
- Sharp, fine point needle ensures smooth penetration of tissue
- Needle: FS-2, 3/8 Circle Reverse Cut, 19mm
- Suture Length: 27"
- Sterility: Sterile
- Packaged: 12 per box
The Pro Advantage by NDC brand of products offers healthcare professionals quality choices at a value price. Over 600 products are available exclusively through NDC authorized distributors. National Distribution & Contracting, Inc. (NDC) is a long-recognized leader within healthcare distribution, focused on providing local independent distributors competitive access to services as well as national brand and private label products. With input from our customers, we continue to add products and categories to the Pro Advantage family of products.
Mfg part number(s): P420636, P420635, PROGR01634