Clinton Industries' chrome leg recovery couch is a sleek, minimalist couch designed to discreetly match the decor of any office and surgery center. The couch features dual frame construction with separate base and headrest sections, middle support for stability, and round, chrome-plated steel legs. It includes an integrated paper dispenser, heavyweight knit-back upholstery in 18 colors, 2" firm foam padding, and a comfortable non-adjustable wedge headrest.
- Dual frame construction with separate base & headrest sections
- Non-adjustable wedge headrest
- Chrome-plated, round, steel legs
- Paper dispenser included
- Easy clean laminate models, or classic chrome or wood leg models
- Paper dispenser included with all models
- Premium, stain-resistant, woven, knit-backed vinyl upholstery
- 2" firm foam padding
- 1" thick, solid plywood, frame construction
- 250 lbs. capacity
Clinton Industries is a forward-thinking manufacturer of Medical Furniture and accessories. It was founded in 1978 With five full lines of equipment featuring: medical tables and cabinets, seating and accessories, one of the most affordable lines of blood drawing chairs in the business, the most innovative pediatric equipment on the market and a full line of physical therapy equipment, Clinton Industries is positioned to move in to the future with more products, more growth and even greater market success.