- Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes should not be disposed of in the toilet.
Low Alcohol (17.20% isopropanol) Surface Disinfectants. Presaturated with CaviCide, CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They're recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures. Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes should not be disposed of in the toilet.
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus
- Kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1 and HBV and HCV in 2 minutes.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won't dry out.
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won't bunch up during use
- Flat Packs minimize storage space, unclutter counter space, and are resealable
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces
- Regular - 6" x 6.75"
- Flat Pack - 7" x 9"
- XL - 9" x 12"
|13-1100||6" x 6.75" Wipes, 160 Ct Canister
|10-1090||6" x 6.75" Wipes, 220 Ct Canister
|13-1150||XL 9" x 12" Wipes, 65 Ct Canister
|13-1155||XL 9" x 12" Wipes, 50 Ct Box
|13-1224||7" x 9" Wipes, 45 Ct Flat Pack
|13-1175||Canister Wall Bracket
|13-1185||Flat Pack Wall Mount|
Mfg part number(s): 13-1100, 10-1090, 13-1150, 13-1155, 13-1224, 13-1175, 13-1185, MTRX13-1XXX