Prepare to be wowed at your first encounter with the MS-2015 and impressed every time you use it. The MS-2015 is designed for constant use. No matter how hectic the clinical environment – in large hospitals where ECG volume is high and speed and quality are paramount - the MS-2015 is ready to help you to simplify cardiac patient care.
Simply touch the large (15''), high-resolution colour display and you're in business - recording, selecting and printing the highest quality ECGs faster than you can imagine. MS-2015 exports ECG recordings in XML, PDF*1 and DICOM* 1 format, so you can transmit to any system that supports these industry standards. From accurate and complete data entry to comprehensive data fields that prompt users for required information, every detail of the MS-2015 is designed to streamline ECG testing.
Enter patient data quickly and accurately using the touch screen or by scanning a bar code. You can also download patient data and worklist requests from SEMA or HIS.
- MS-2015 Is an advanced ECG system with touchscreen technology.
- Based on the high-end touchscreen technology of the MS-2010, the new MS-2015 offers an even larger 15-inch high-resolution color display. It allows users to record, select and print the 12 lead ECG's. The MS-2015 exports ECG's in XML, PDF* and DICOM* format, enabling the transmission of recordings to any system that supports these industry standards.
- EMR ready – The MS-2015 connects easily to your EMR system.
- Seamless – Connectivity with SEMA-200 can help clinicians to increase departmental productivity and reduce errors.
- Simplification – Automatic storage, transmission and deletion of data.
- Barcode scanning*2 – The barcode reader option helps reduce errors by automating the input of patient data.
- The MS-2015 offers you safe wireless connections via standard WLAN protocols such as 802.11 g, WPA, WPA II or WEP. WLAN communication is also available with invisible SSID.
- ECG and spirometry in one unit The CARDIOVIT MS-2015 can be transformed into a proven table-top spirometer for the measurement, recording and assessment of flow-volume and volumetime curves and the corresponding parameters. Several expiratory and inspiratory tests can be performed and
- compared with country-specific normal values. Pre/post measurements and interpretation are standard.
- Thrombolysis software - this option creates a numerical assessment of the patient's age, gender, main symptoms as well as the ECG measurement, based on which you can determine the probability of acute cardiac ischaemia. This optional program gives you important additional diagnostic information for patients with chest pain.
- Storage of up to 350 ECGs
- Full-disclosure storage of up to 4 minutes
- 12-lead high-end ECG system
- Large 15” full colour touch screen display
- Supports DICOM export*
- Instant-on and ECG printout in less than 3 seconds