The ELI 230 electrocardiograph provides complete functionality in a portable, compact device. Easy to use and feature rich, the ELI 230 offers a valuable solution with capabilities such as signal quality, accurate and reliable ECG interpretation, and full-size printouts.
- High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG
- Widely recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender and age specific criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation
- Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing
- ELI 230 automatically selects and displays the Best 10 seconds of ECG signal from the one-minute segment of internal full disclosure, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs
- Mortara technology features full diagnostic ECG quality with a high-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel, a benefit for accurate pacemaker detection
- Display Type: High Resolution LCD
- Frequency Range: 0.05 To 300 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 40,000
- Memory Capacity: 20 Patient Storage
- Power Supply Type: 110 Va
- Dimensions: 11.25 X 7.5 X 2.75"
- Weight: 5.8 Pounds
- 20 Patient Storage
- USB: AM12 or WAM available
Mfg part number(s): BUR230-A, BUR230-B, MRTLGR01773