AliMed® Buckled Seatbelt with Alarm An easy-to-release device that holds the patient safely in the chair. The moment the belt is unbuckled, an alarm sounds, alerting staff. Features a convenient on/off switch, a low-battery warning light, a sturdy metal clip, a flashing light to help locate the correct patient, and a nurse call jack to connect the alarm to the nurse call system. The Nurse Call Connector cord, sold separately, comes with a handy Y-adapter to connect the alarm to the nurses' station and the emergency call button.
Durable nylon web belt attaches to the wheelchair's back uprights. Multiple mounting , grommets provide a customized fit. A simple, press-to-release metal buckle ensures both safety and convenience.
Includes a bracket to mount the alarm box on the wheelchair. Single 9V battery included. For comprehensive fall management care, AliMed's VOICE Alarm is also compatible with the Wheelchair Seatbelt.
- AliMed® Basic Sensor Alarm your reliable standard patient alarm. When used with the nurse call jack, alarm sounds both locally at bedside and at the nurse call station. Use on chair or bed. Mounts easily with clip at back of unit.
- AliMed® TR2 Alarm is our most tamper-resistant unit. Perfect for patients who continually turn off alarms, disconnect sensor pads, or break alarms. It's always on – patients can't turn it off and caregivers won't forget to turn it on. All settings concealed under battery cover.
- AliMed® IQ Duo Plus Alarm is truly versatile. It is the answer for facilities consistently switching between pull-cord alarms and sensor alarms. This alarm has both options, pull-cord or sensor alarm.
- AliMed® VOICE Alarm™ is perfect for a patient who may get confused or agitated by a loud siren or alarm tone. Staff or family members can easily record up to a 20-second message.
- AliMed® Worry-Free Alarm uses one battery for the life of the alarm, eliminating a common complaing: the hassles of low battery chirps and battery replacement.