Built from the same SureBP® algorithm used in multi-parameter, hospital-grade monitors, the Welch Allyn Home Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy-to-use device that enables patients to capture accurate readings from the comfort of home. Captures blood pressure in about half the time as the leading competitor, making the reading capture more comfortable for patients. The free smartphone app lets patients store and track their readings, so they can monitor their progress. The app seamlessly connects to the blood pressure monitor using Bluetooth® 4.0 technology. It is no wonder 95% of physicians surveyed would recommend a Welch Allyn blood pressure device over comparably priced options.2 Trusted in the doctor’s office, made for the home.
- Accurate SureBP technology captures readings on inflation in just 20 seconds
- Even in presence of motion, provides accurate readings at the rate of 97%
- Free Clinical Portal allows physicians to securely review patient compliance and progress
- Powered by four AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Free smart device app enables patients to engage in their progress toward blood pressure goals and automatically send readings to their physician for review - download from Google Play or the App Store.
- Range: 0 - 300 mmHg
- Accuracy: ± 3 mmHg
- Cuff Size: Extra Small, Standard, Extra Large
- Auto Inflate/Deflate: Yes
- Safe Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% RH–93% RH Atmospheric Pressure: 50kPa to 106 kPa
- Dimensions: 9.5" L x 7" W x 2.5" H
- Weight: 1.47 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.