Unique Comfort Zone Technology masks the sensation and perception of pain to increase comfort when sampling. This innovative approach uses a series of 8 raised dots on the device cap to soothe the nerve endings in the fingertip with a comfort impression prior to lancing. Force Adjustment allows users to control the lancet force when sampling. This may be used as an alternative to increasing the penetration depth and can help achieve a suitable sample in a more comfortable way. 7 penetration depth settings to promote user control and preference. Used in combination with Force Adjustment and Comfort Zone Technology, the penetration depth can be altered to achieve maximum comfort. Clear alternate site end cap allows the device to be used for painless testing on alternate sites such as the forearm.
- Comfort Zone Technology (CZT) is designed to reduce pain during sampling
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic design is great for users with dexterity issues
- 9 settings for optimal blood flow, comfort and control
- Universal Fit- Works with most lancets on the market2
- Made in England- Manufactured to rigorous standards for exceptional quality and performance