The AT-2plus is a low cost ECG system with performance features previously only available in high priced systems. The AT-2plus provides A4 reports within seconds - at the touch of a button. All the features of the popular AT-2, PLUS a large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality, and full alphanumeric keyboard.
- 3-channel preview screen built-in, high-resolution LCD, saving time and paper.
- Full alphanumeric Querty keyboard for quick and easy data entry of patient demographics.
- Optional memory and transmission capabilities, stores up to 50 patients" tests.
- Pediatric interpretation.
- Portable unit provides true simultaneous 12-lead acquisition on one 8.5" x 11" sheet at the touch of a button.
- Automatic 12-lead ECG reports in 3, 6 or 12 channels, or manual recording of "real time" 6-channel ECG.
- Advanced print functions include printouts in less than 20 seconds for immediate analysis.
- Copy function allows unlimited number of copies.
- Supplied pack of paper gives up to 150 ECG tests per pack.
- Comes with a built-in rechargeable battery with a low-battery indicator, generating up to 400 reports on one change.
- QRS beeper.
- Interpretation program for fast and accurate analysis of tracings using Schiller's proven and patented measurement algorithm.
- Allows remote interpretation upgrade at any time.
- Unique electrode hook up test for accurate data acquisition saving time and money.
- Filters for baseline drift, muscle tremor and AC interference ensure clear traces.
- Meets all industry standards, including AHA, ACC, and AAMI.
- 3 - Year warranty and comprehensive after-sales support.
- Dimensions: 400 mm x 330 mm x 101 mm
- Weight: Ca. 2.9 kg / approx. 6.7 lbs
- Power supply requirements: 220 – 240 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz or 110 – 115 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz independent operation with built-in rechargeable battery, LED indicator for mains and battery, built-in charger unit
- Power consumption: Max. 28 VA
- Battery charging time: 15 hrs. from a completely discharged battery, 3 hrs. to 60 % capacity
- Battery capacity: 3 hrs of normal use
- Leads: Standard / Cabrera
- Patient input circuitry: Fully floating and isolated, defibrillation protected (only with original SCHILLER patient cable)
- Frequency range of digital recorder: 0 Hz to > 150 Hz (IEC/AHA)
- Myogram (muscle tremor) filter: 25 Hz (40 dB/dec) or 35 Hz (20 dB/dec), programmable
- Line frequency filter: Distortion-free suppression of superimposed
- 50 or 60 Hz sinusoidal interferences by means of an adaptive digital filter
- Control panel: Pad keys, LED indicators